Who Must Attend
Module 1: Functions and formulas
• The CountA Function
• The CountBlank Function
• Using the IF Function
• CountIF and SumIF
• Text functions
• Conditional Formatting
Module 2: Managing Tables
• Create and Modify Tables
• Adding Fields and Records
• Quickly Adding Records to a Data Tables
• Deleting Fields or Records
Module 3: Sorting, Filtering and Validating Data
• Sorting Data
• Custom Sorts
• Filtering using AutoFilter
• The Advanced Filter Criteria
• Data Validation
Module 4: Presenting Data Using Charts
• Create a Chart
• Modify Charts
• Format Charts
Module 5: Linking and Embedding
• What is Embedding and Linking
• Linking Data within Worksheet
• Linking Data within Workbooks
• Linking Data from Excel to a Word Document
• Linking an Excel Chart to a Word Document
Practical-based - Hands -on demo and case study
- MS-Word (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- MS-Excel (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- MS-PowerPoint(Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Ms-Access (Basic& Intermediate)
- Lotus 123 (Basic& Intermediate)
Job Experience :
- 10 years as Senior Instructor with Mesiniaga Berhad
- 2 years as a Contract Systems Analyst with Esso Malaysia
- 10 year as a IT Trainer (current) :Esso Malaysia
- PC support for the entire Exploration Department
- Procurement processing of new Hardware and Software (Purchase RQ and Contracts RQ)
- Monitoring of purchases with the Materials Dept and Vendors
- Exxon-Mobil Bhd
- Perbadanan Nasional Bhd
- Maybank Bhd
- Malaysia Airlines System Bhd
- American Home Assurance Bhd
- Employees Provident Fund
- Cycle and Carriage Bhd
- SEH Malaysia Bhd
- American Express
- Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan
- Setiausaha Kerajaan Selangor
- Monsanto Bhd
"The trainer was very clear in this explanation on how to use the excel functions to enhance my work. Great job. Thanks" Farhan, Rail Transit.
“I have learned a lot of knowledge from this course, Micorsoft Excel – Intermediate. Both the training and the trainer are equally good. I would like to join other Microsoft Office course.”– Secretary, NUR Power Sdn Bhd
“Thanks to my trainer, Mr. Al Malek, I learned to apply Microsoft Excel in my future work. He is good and expressive. He is able answer all my questions immediately. I hope to join for Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
“During the course, I learned to simplify my work using Microsoft Excel. After the course, I am so excited and can’t wait to apply the knowledge that I learned from this course. Mr. Al Malek is an excellent and knowledgeable trainer. I hope to join Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level conducted by him.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.