Very often, secretaries and administrators are not told- they have one of the most, if not the most important job in the company. They are being entrusted to hold fort, and single-handedly manage the day to day operations and tasks of the company’s top leadership.
Most of their days incorporate tasks which are ad hoc; but this training will mould them to understand that although there are many things in life that we are unable to control, or change, we still can manage our mind and how we cope with multitasks.
One of the challenges at work is poor mental conditioning. The mind is like a powerful engine which to be well oiled and constantly serviced. This training is designed to empower secretaries and administrators to realise that the the transformation happens from within. We help them clarify their thoughts, focused better and help them operates at their optimum state.
In this course, you will learn to understand the importance accountability, secrets of dealing with people, telephone etiquette, time management and a host of management skills which improve their on-the-job performance.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Be more accountable & take pride of their supremely important responsibility in the front-line
- Implement effective phone and email etiquette
- Manage personal change to achieve greater standards of professionalism
- Assume responsibility for their choices, attitude and behavior to build a powerful image and personality
- Foster an efficient and productive working relationship with their peers
- Create positive and lasting first impression to clients
- Value the basic concepts of time
- Determine the best ways to rearrange their
- Apply the Urgent & Important Matrix at work
- Exhibit professionalism and courteous at all times
- Understand the fundamental concepts of thoughts and its impact in our daily lives
- Appreciate that thoughts become things. Positive thoughts beget positive results
Who Must Attend
This workshop is designed for learners in secretarial, clerical and administrative roles, aspiring to mastery and innovation. Learning is pitched at a level to help the participants synthesise best practices into their work-life.
"Energetic, great flow" Senior Manager, East Spring Investments Berhad
"Well prepared & awesome" Manager, Lembaga Tabung Haji
"Very informative & engaging" Assistant Supervisor, Bank Negara Malaysia
"Sri gave a really great presentation, very clear and able to understand the topic well, gave out some really good & real life examples" Business Development Executive, Percetakan Tenaga
"Thank you for keeping up with the momentum and also keeping it interesting. It is very useful for my jobscope" Associate, PIDM
"Thumbs up for the trainer. She made me very comfortable. Excellent time management and fully covered all the topic within the time frame. Great and useful tips to practise in our routine life," Clinical Instructor, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
"One of the best trainings I have attended. The trainer was excellent. I learnt a lot and also enjoyed at the same time" Customer Care Assistant, Columbia Asia
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.