In today’s competitive business environment, an effective manager is also a coaching manager, one who actively helps his or her people to learn and grow, and who coaches to generate business results. To be effective, a manager must be able to determine if the situation calls for coaching or counselling In order to improve upon the behaviors and which intervention to draw upon to address either one. Managed effectively, Performance Management and appraisal is the key to an organization achieving its goals while helping to create a climate for a more engaged workforce.
The Performance Management program provides participants with the key understanding and skill application in managing performance as well as the use of coaching as an approach to maximize the potential of their people.
- Comprehend the broader perspective of performance management and how it is aligned to the organization’s vision and values, and where applicable, it’s competency model
- Learn and apply the required mindset and fundamentals of managing people in relation to managing performance and coaching
- Understand and apply the setting of SMART performance objectives
- Use and be specific when observing behavior in the context of managing performance and development
- Comprehend the common appraisal structure, roles and responsibiltiies and prepare for their appraisal interview
- Understand the differences between coaching and counseling
- Provide a perspective into training and development, succession planning and rewarding.
Who Must Attend
Managers, supervisors and other individuals who manage employees's Performance and KPIs
Objectives and achievements
Best Practices in Performance Management
Using the 6 key questions to help every employee to bring out the best in them
Principles and mindset
Real Life Case studies for discussion
Building trust and rapport
Listening intently, Questioning Sharply
Good, Bad and Ugly in Giving Feedback
Module 5: Objective setting
SMART concept and application
Module 6: The importance of behaviours in performance
Observation versus subjectivity
Module 7: The performance discussion
Preparation for the discussion and the performance interview
Dealing with Difficult Performance Review
Practice: Conducting the Appraisal Session
Module 8: Performance Evaluation; When to coach?
Coaching versus counselling
Module 9: Coaching framework
Practice: Workplace scenarios
Module 10: Evaluation Method
Common evaluation errors
Short lectures, exercises and presentations, cases, role plays, and sharing of experiences
DR B DASS
"Dr Dass, thank you for helping us in aligning the team with the right framework and frame of mind through this Performance Management workshop." CEO
"Before attending this Performance Management training, I though there is nothing much to learn anymore. However, after attending Dr Dass's session, I feel this training is good as I learn how to develop the potential staff, set competencies and techqninues on evaluating the results upon performance appraisals', HOD, Sales
"I always think that performance appraisal is challenging as I need to rate my staff's competency quantitively. I feel good after attending this Performance Management training as I have learned useful and practical methods for my coming appraisals for my staff," Emily, Business Development Manager
" I love the activities as it is relevant to our company's KPI. Anyway, Dr Dass is a great trainer with lots of experience to share. Keep it up!" Joanne, Pre-Sales Team Lead
" In the Performance Management workshop, I have learned that effective communication is truly important as it impacts the subsequent overall performance of my staff in my organisation." KS Low, Pre Sales Senior Specialist
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123