In this Transformational Leadership with EQ training program, explore your hidden psychology traits & behaviour in managing your organization & team using NLP & psychometrics tools.
After understand yourself well through profiling based on the skills below, you will learn how to scale your leadership skills to a greater level through
- Improved Relationship with stakeholders & colleagues
- More agile Communication Styles
- Elevated Leadership that Inspired instead of Instruct
- Fortifying commitment & Productivity
Leaders and managers consistently need to excel in people management skills so that they can be Transformational Leaders.
A good understanding of people skills would enable leaders to shape their teams and transform their performance.
You will develop the ability to effectively apply people skills such as empathy, self-regulation and building bonds to achieve excellence in the workplace.
At the same time, you will gain insights into why and how individuals get into conflicts and what can be done to prevent and resolve conflicts effectively.
Who Must Attend
Module 1: Emotional Excellence (EE) For Self-Management
- Importance of EE and people skills
- Understanding yourself and others
- Exploring your people skills
- People skills in the workplace
- People skills in managing stress at work
Module 2: Emotional Intelligence (EI) To Release Employee’s Creativity
- Understanding EI and creativity in the workplace
- People skills in enhancing teamwork
- People skills to encourage creative abilities
- Leadership skills in managing creative individuals
- People skills to harness team creativity
Module 3: Emotional Excellence In Relating With Others
- Understanding people’s deepest needs
- Role of people skills in minimizing workplace conflicts
- Reading People Accurately and Influencing Skills
- Effective people skills in persuading others
- Managing self and managing relationship with others
Module 4: Transformational Leadership Skills
- People skills for excellent leadership
- Transformational servant leadership
- Innovative leadership
- Value-based leadership to manage people
- Developing an action plan
In this fun-filled highly experiential Leaderships training program, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com