The challenge of business communication is the perennial obstacle for all professionals pursuing excellence. The ability to speak, write and present with confidence and clarity in the workplace is absolutely essential for anyone who seeks an upward career regardless of industry.
The subtle nuances of business communication are often neglected by many who favor profit-driven “hard sell” tactics. As a result, important things like applying the appropriate language to the appropriate context, emphatically listening to the other party or even punctuating the right content for one’s emails and reports, can be overlooked. Make no mistake, forgetting the basics is the fastest way to get written off as slacker.
From tonality, structure, content and body language, this program offers a crash course on the fundamental principles that need to be utilized in order to improve one’s communication skills (spoken and written) in the workplace and make for a more effective and confident professional.
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Confidently present yourself during face to face meetings.
- Appropriately use the right tone and style of speaking and writing in different business situations.
- Quickly master the principles of good grammar to help write professionally.
- Clearly understand confusing tenses to help them write error-free emails.
- Confidently use different business terminology at different levels of business environment.
Who Must Attend
Module 1: Why business communication is important for the corporate world
Module 4: Communicating Face to Face with Clients
Highly practical and interactive group and individual exercises will be used to ensure the participants get sufficient practise and exposure. Beware, this is an intensive writing course and there’ll be substantial writing tasks involved.
Optional: You can opt to being your laptop or handheld devices for writing practice purposes.
Mrs M. Reids former British Diplomat's wife with over 18 years of experience in a wide range of language based training in many countries particularly England, Islamabad, Budapest and Malaysia. Following her decision to make Malaysia her second home, she has been residing and working in Malaysia with her family for 6 years.
Marinella holds a Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Language (CELTA), at the British Council Kuala Lumpur and a BA Hons in French and Italian from Bedford College, London University 1974/1978.
Other professional qualifications include â€“
- IH One-to-One Business Methodology Course (International House, Budapest 2001)
- FCTBE Business English Diploma (International House, Budapest 2001)
Marinella has vast experience in training locally gives her the competitive edge in understanding the needs of the participants. Her participants come from many different industries from Oil & Gas, TV stations, banks, Advertising, Heavy Equipment, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Electronics and IT.
Marinella now trains for The English Expert group conducting courses in a range of English languages, Technical & Business writing, presentation & public speaking, IELTS & TOEFL exam preparation trainings. Her trainings are very effective, interactive and enjoyable. She always receives rave reviews from the past participants for her ability to generate interest and motivate participants to improve their language skills.
MR S. MUHS, Canadian
- Canadian Institute for English Certificate in TESOL
- BA Language Studies (Bridgewater University)
- M Ed Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Concordia University)
Before beginning his training career, Steve worked for one of the oldest and most established brokerage houses in Canada. His role within the company was that of regulatory compliance and education.
Steve is an enthusiastic and dedicated trainer who operates an active classroom and always keeps his course participants amused and challenged. He thrives on challenges and is always looking for ways to make his training better.
With over 14 years of public speaking experience, Steve has a very acute understanding of what is required in order to get ideas across clearly and in an engaging manner. He regularly participates in workshops and training sessions, often giving presentations to upwards of 2000 participants.
Steve is an excellent communicator and has enjoyed working with a variety of companies throughout Asia, designing and facilitating courses that have cooperatively met their objectives. His areas of training include:
- Cultural Awareness & Intelligence
- Cross Cultural Communication Skills Development
- Accent Reduction & Neutralization
- Language Teacher Training
- Public Speaking
- Assertive Communication Skills
“This course should be in 3 days because it’s so interesting and so much to pick up. The most valuable lesson that I picked up was the right way to write email and report writing” – Head of Department, MMC
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a e-Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123