Meet the challenge of communicating for business. This hands-on workshop will give you the skills you need to present, speak and write more confidently at the workplace.
- Do you sometimes feel unsure if emails convey the message that you want to your clients and colleagues?
- Do you sometimes stare down the blank page wondering how to churn out a brief and concise report fit for the management?
- Do you want to brush up your grammar to ensure that your emails are error free?
- Do you have the right tone when speaking on the phone and in replying to emails?
- Do you want to speak more confidently with your audience and develop your ability to present convincingly?
- Confidently present yourself during face to face meetings
- Appropriately using the right tone and style of speaking and writing in different business situations
- Quickly master the principles of good grammar to help write professionally
- Clearly understand confusing tenses to help you write error-free emails
- Confidently use different business vocabulary at different levels of business environment
Who Must Attend
Module 1: Why business communication is important for the corporate world
Module 4: Communicating Face to Face with Clients
Highly practical and interactive group and individual exercises will be used to ensure the participants get sufficient practise and exposure. Beware, this is an intensive writing course and there’ll be substantial writing tasks involved.
Optional: You can opt to being your laptop or handheld devices for writing practice purposes.
Mr S. L Muhs, M.Ed. BA (Canadian)
Before beginning his teaching career, He worked for one of the oldest and most established brokerage houses in Canada. His role within the company was that of regulatory compliance and education.
After realizing his true passion was in education he decided to change his career path and focus more on teaching. This brought him to Malaysia 12 years ago and he has worked within all areas of education here ever since. In this time he has been involved in instruction, training and curriculum development within the ESL community and the corporate world. As of 2011, he wrote an upper-intermediate reading textbook to be used in EAL teaching for secondary schools throughout Malaysia.
He is an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who operates an active classroom and always keeps his students amused and challenged. He thrives on challenges and is always looking for ways to make his training better.
He is a member of the global community and as such has enjoyed the opportunity to work with and train people from over 30 different countries. Having spent the last 12 years living and working in Malaysia, he hasn't just taught cultural awareness, he's lived it. During the past 8 years Steve has had the privilege of working with many multi-national organizations, such as Dell, HP, Intel, CIMA, GM, Kia, Philips, Fischer Scientific, AmEx and many more. All have seen the evidential effects of investing in cross-cultural training for their organization and staff.
He is an excellent communicator and has enjoyed working with a variety of organizations throughout Asia, designing and facilitating courses that have cooperatively met their objectives with great success.
To contact Steve, please contact us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +6012-6869 628 for a booking.
“This course should be in 3 days because it’s so interesting and so much to pick up. The most valuable lesson that I picked up was the right way to write email and report writing” – Head of Department, MMC
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.