Training needs analysis allows you to directly link the skills needed within the organisation with your current skill level.
This course equips you with the skills required to carry out a training needs analysis. You will be able to make recommendations and implement findings to ensure a good return on your training investment.
After this training needs analysis training course, delegates will be able to:
- Prepare a plan for the identification of current and future training needs.
- Select and use information-gathering techniques effectively.
- Analyse the information to prioritise training needs.
- Produce a training plan showing solutions, priorities and benefit projections that generates desired ROIs.
Who Must Attend
This course is specially designed for
- Managers and Heads of Department
- Training professionals, HR professionals, responsible for identifying, planning and scheduling department and corporate-wide training.
- Training and HR professionals making decisions on training programs; should we buy or develop?
- Individuals responsible for budgeting, forecasting or justifying training costs
Module 1:Identifying Training Needs in Your Organization
- identifying training needs in a business-driven context
- linking to corporate vision, strategy and organisational objectives
identifying training needs revealed by business performance shortfall.
Module 2: The Systematic Model for Training Needs Analysis:
- understanding the stages of the systematic training needs analysis model;
- identifying residual, present and future training needs
Module 3: Collecting and Analyzing of Information:
- gather pertinent information about knowledge and skills requirements for specific job competencies
- find out reliable sources of information
- utilize and adapt survey instruments, questionnaires, interviews, observation.
Module 4: Developing Solutions:
- appropriate training interventions
- producing the initial action plan
- determining priorities
- identifying ‘achievement windows'
- defining costs, success criteria and benefits.
Module 5: Preparing Reports:
- structuring written reports and presentations on training needs and priorities
- writing behavioural objectives
- using persuasive techniques and follow-up activities to support recommendations
Module 6: Calculating Return on Investment (ROI):
- techniques of measuring your ROI
- Using ROIs to pitch your proposals
Interactive lecture and practical exercises and presentations
“Before attending the course with Dr Balan Dass, I had no knowledge about training and KPI. After going through the course, I am able to contribute something good for my department.Dr Balan Dass is a good trainer. He gave me new knowledge and helped me to come up with solutions (when told the problem I face at work).” – Che Wan Nurul Ain Shuhada, HR Executive, Lumut Maritime Terminal Sdn Bhd (Lumut Port)
“Before attending the course with Dr Balan Dass, I had minimal knowledge about training and analysis. During the course, I was able to gain the knowledge to apply at my work place.” – Azalina Bt Kamaruddin, Training Officer, AirAsia Berhad
“Before attending the course with Dr Balan Dass, I not familar what is the TNA process and how to apply it at my work place. After attending the course, it has given me the confidence. The trainer is knowledgeable on the topic to apply it”. – Khairul Muzzamil, QAI, AirAsia Berhad
“Dr Balan Dass is well versed on the subject, it is helpful and gives useful tips.” – Nur Anisa Abdullah, Senior Assistant Director, Jabatan Bekalan Air Luar Bandar Sarawak
“I felt lost with little knowledge on TNA. After completing the course with Dr Balan Dass, I am confident to implement the TNA with drafting template / checklist and come out with questions for probing.” – Chow Siew Feng, Manager,Danajamin Nasional Berhad
“After the course, I feel more confident and motivated to deliver the necessary to my department. The trainer is well versed in this area and very helpful.” – Norazizah Bt Ramli @ Bujang, Pegawai Pentadbir, Jabatan Bekalan Air Luar Bandar Sarawak
“After completing the course, I feel that I have gained a lot of knowledge compared to before starting the course. Dr Balan Dass has helped me a lot to understand the topic. He is knowledgeable about the topic and has helped me to understand each topic being taught.” – Zarina, Admin Assistant Officer, Bintulu Port Authority
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.