In The Administrative Professional Seminar you'll learn...
- Boost your communication skills
- Build and strengthen your “people skills”
- Manage multiple projects, responsibilities and bosses
- Get more done in less time
- And become an indispensable star assistant!
In this valuable Administrative Professional Conference, you’ll learn new, practical skills that will enable you to manage your job and your career with new professionalism, new authority and new success.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Articulate and understand their roles and responsibilities in their organization.
- Prepare accurate and informative memos.
- Craft and answer emails with the right tone.
- Enhance their understanding of good sentence structure and good grammar.
- Prioritise tasks and manage their time effectively and efficiently.
Who Must Attend
Secretary, Administrators, Personal Assistants.
People who would like to enhance their secretarial and administrative knowledge.
Interactive presentation, Group Activities and Lots of Practical Sharings
Mr Muhs started his career in one of the oldest and most established brokerage houses in Canada. His role within the company was that of regulatory compliance and education.
Muhs is an excellent communicator and has enjoyed working with a variety of companies throughout Asia, designing and facilitating courses that have cooperatively met their objectives.
With over 14 years of public speaking experience, he has a very acute understanding of what is required in order to get ideas across clearly and in an engaging manner. He regularly participates in workshops and training sessions, often giving presentations to upwards of 2000 participants. He is also a HRDF certified trainer.
Mr S. AHMAD
Mr Ahmad has been actively in the field of Training/Learning and Development for more than 15 years. He has trained and developed hundreds of people being an in-house trainer/facilitator in various organisations that he had worked with.
He always emphasizes that it is the passion for training and educating people that has ignited him to pursue a career in the training and development. With his over 20 year experiences in the field of Human Resources and Industrial Relations Management, his credentials in the training field were gained over the years with passionate and love for knowledge.
He is known of his ability to incorporate his vast knowledge and industrial experience into his training sessions, enabling participants to relate to the subject matter and benefit the best.
Passionate in people’s management and development, he became an in-house Licensed Facilitator of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. He further marked his journey in establishing an international collaborated Leadership Programme and won for the Company an international Award for the Asian Region.
“The area I like the most is how to apply proper English in writing an email, minutes or letter based on the target audience. Thanks Philip.” – Genting Oil & Gas
“I like the writing skills that Mr Philip has shared with us. It really helps me in my future business writing.” – PIDM
“The writing skills that Mr Philip Tan taught us is very practical. Good!” – Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd
“I feel great as the writing skills I have learned is very useful and applicable to my daily job!” – Macro Kiosk Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.