- Understand the fundamental of accounting, accounting terms, the accounting concepts, financial statements, journal entries
- Understand the concept of double-entry (debits & credits) & fully understand what is meant by ‘books must be balanced’
- Understand the relationship between all accounts & the financial statements (how and which category they fall into)
- Know how to provide for depreciation, bad debts & other entries
- Know how computerized accounting systems work and prepare Balance Sheet & Income Statement (and the new terms)
- Able to prepare Final accounts and maintaining Record properly
Who Must Attend
- - Accounts / Finance Executives
- - Administration Executives
- - Payroll Executives
- - Credit Executives
- - Sales and Marketing Executives
- - General Clerks
- - Corporate Planners and those who wish to obtain a good understanding on preparation of full set of accounts.
Fellows Member of Chartered Management Accountant - FCMA (UK)
Chartered Accountant (Malaysia)- CA (M’sia)
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Certified GST Trainer
Competent Toastmaster (CTM)
Mr Tan is a Senior Member (FCMA) of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, CIMA and a member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants, MIA since December 1992. He has been a Council Member of the CIMA Malaysia Divisional Council since 1998 until the Divisional Council dissolved in May 2012. Tan is also a duly certified Competent Toastmaster of Toastmaster International.
Tan has had a long and distinguished career as a Management Accountant in a number of well-known Malaysian and International Companies. He started his career in Finance as an Auditor. In 2000, he joined KNM Berhad as Group Financial Controller and played a pivotal role in KNM’s listing submission. In December 2005, Tan returned to his hometown, Melaka and worked for Coats Thread (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. as Finance Manager and retired in March 2012 to form WFP.
As the pioneer CIMA Global Membership Assessor from Malaysia, Tan is actively involved in giving talks and doing workshops for potential members who wanted to apply for CIMA membership locally as well as in Singapore and has conducted in house training as well as public training programmes on Finance both locally as well as in Cambodia. With the expansion of more overseasGlobal Membership Assessor, Tan is now a Mentor for two new Assessorsin Malaysia.
All in, Tan has more than twenty-three years of hands-on experience in different areas of management and functions in diverse industries such as in auditing, printing, construction, manufacturing, consultancy, engineering and trading. Other than the Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Corporate Finance and Credit Control, some of the other functions include: general management, business development, business strategic planning, performance improvement, quality assurance, human resource management, information technology and management, budgeting and strategic cost management. Tan is also a certified trainer under PMSB, Malaysia. (Certificate No. TTT/6518).
To book Mr Tan for speaking, training or consultancy engagements, please contact us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or +603 8074 9056.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
"This training was very well organized and worth for investment. This training is entertaining and I enjoyed it al lot." - Accountant, Maldive Gas Pvt Ltd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123