- Identify individuals / teams / etc that can do the strategic tasks effectively.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate their strategic plan to their stakeholders (uplines/downlines / etc).
Who Must Attend
This Strategic Planning and Execution workshop is specially for decision makers and managers.
- - Charting the destination, captain!
- - Changes in our business environment
- - What is your strategic vision?
- - Strategic Vision vs Mission
- - Communicating your Vision
- - Purpose of Setting Good Objectives
- - Five Reasons Why Some Objectives Fail
- - What are concrete performance outcomes?
- - Financial Objectives vs Strategic Objectives
- - Examples of Financial vs Strategic Objectives
- - Strategy making and ideas of Entrepreneurship
- - 5 Key Activities in Crafting a Strategy
- - Forming a Strategising Team
- - Tasks of Business Strategy
- - Action Driven, Operations Oriented
- - Goal Setting
- - Optimising Strengths vs. Weaknesses
- - Leadership and Generalship
- - What are the areas we should be looking at?
- - Aligning of Initiatives
- - Aligning of budget and performance
- - Aligning Structure with Strategy
- - Engaging Staff
- - Monitoring and Adaptation
- - Application of Strategic Planning Methodologies
- - Situation – Target - Path
- - Draw – See Think – Plan
- Individual and Group work
- Case studies/ Peer group sharing session
- Strategic planning templates
- Problem solving Model
- Facilitator’s coaching
Dr A. BARRAK
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
Barrak specialises in training leaders world class negotiations around the Globe. He has been actively developing customised trainings and conducted them in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, the UAE, Sudan, Mauritania and Turkmenistan.
Senior Negotiator, Lead trainer, he has a clear and comprehensive understanding of what competencies are to be developed to be a successful negotiation. His abundant knowledge and experience addresses every situation in our fast pace business world and everyone is guaranteed to take home valuable learnings useful for their next deal.
Barrak comes to you with more than 40 years of enriched, result-oriented experience in many positions among SMEs, government agencies, multinational and businesses. Equipped with solid experience and a wide range of state-of-art resources and latest development, his training programs are geared towards competency development.
With only the minimum amount of necessary theory (he says the participants can read his notes later) his training/ speaking sessions are filled with mindset, behavioural and capability change activities. There is always excitement, A-Hah moments in every session at his programs.
Barrak had worked with the Audio-Visual, Automotive, Printing, Property Development, Construction, Timber and Food industries, in capacities ranging from Group Engineer, Manager, Plant Manager, Senior Negotiator, Project Director and Managing Director.
Being a Management Consultant, Management System Auditor, Trainer and Counselor, he had consulted for an even wider range of industries that includes Medical services, Financial institutions, Petroleum industries, Metal, Plastics, Cellulose and Electronic components manufacturers, and the Civil service around the world.
He graduated in Engineering from the Singapore Polytechnic in 1973 and continued with post graduate and continuing studies in Engineering, Social Science, Rubber and Plastics Technology, Training and Development, Radiation Protection, and Quality Management, with a PhD in Organizational Management from Iowa State (US).
Since 2004, he has since been training and consulting for organizations such as PETRONAS, the National Electricity Board, the National Bank, various government ministries and agencies including Parliament House, and large corporations, further to training in Mauritania, Turkmenistan, Abu Dhabi, Sudan, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia.
Currently, he is a senior resource faculty member for iTrainingExpert.com, continuously design and conduct customised trainings and consultancy for multi-national companies around the world.
As an author, he has recently published his second book via Seaburn Publishing, New York, titled ‘Pre-Emptive Thinking – Managing Problems and Threats,’ that identifies why organizations continue to have problems at their middle management and operational levels in spite of all the systems and what has to be done to resolve this. Being the first book on this thinking, its reviewers expect it to have an international impact similar to creative and critical thinking. He is now writing his third book on Insights of International Strategic Negotiation.
To contact Barrak for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123