Do you want to be able to communicate your ideas and vision effectively?
Do you need tools that can ignite your creative thinking abilities?
Do you want to be able to make calculated decisions that could bring better chances of success?
If your answer is “Yes” to all those questions, this programme is for you. It is designed to develop three critical skills that an individual will need to become a winning corporate executive.
To become a successful corporate player, one must have good and effective communication skills, positive creative thinking to find solutions and analytical decision-making skills to take calculated risks.
This 2-day workshop will present tools and techniques that will help you to develop into a winning executive who has a better chance to succeed and do well in any business circumstances.
At the end of this programme, you are expected to be able to:
- Develop effective communication style.
- Use Pull and Push techniques to influence and persuade listeners.
- Cultivate effective listening and questioning skills.
- Think positively and creatively to find solutions to problems.
- Identify the steps in doing a Pareto Analysis.
- Use Pareto Analysis to determine what problems to solve urgently in a situation of limited resources.
- Calculate Expected Monetary Value (EMV) to be used in decision-making.
- Use probability and decision tree techniques in decision-making.
Who Must Attend
Those who would like to develop their communication skills, creative thinking and decision-making skills.
Session 1: Effective Communication
- Being on the same page and having a meeting of minds
- Pushing Techniques
- Pulling Techniques
- Questioning and listening
Session 2: The EVP Approach for Communication Impact
- Story Telling
- Promise and Commitment
Session 3: The “FAB-ulous Flow” Approach in Product Presentation
- Features vs Advantages vs Benefits
- The USP Proposition
- FAB-ulous Flow Demonstration
Session 4: Effective Communication Skills in Action
Session 5: Creative Thinking
- Techniques of Creative Thinking
- The 6-Step Problem Solving Model and Creative Thinking
- Case Study and Practice
Session 6: The Pareto Analysis
- The 80/20 Rule
- How to use the Pareto Analysis in Problem Solving
- Calculating the Pareto Analysis
Session 7: Decision Making
- What is decision-making?
- The Process of Decision Making
- Identifying a Problem from the facts at hand
- Learning activity
Session 8: Using Probability and Decision Tree in Decision Making
- Expected Monetary Value
- Decision Tree
This programme is designed to be interactive and participative. The following tools and techniques will be used:
- Individual and Group work
- Case studies
- Role Play
- Practical demonstration
- Pareto Analysis Tool
- Decision Tree Tool
- Facilitator’s Debriefing
- Participant Workbook
Please ask for reference list.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.