You promoted your best workers to be new Supervisors. They are excited with the promotion and are motivated to perform better in their new role. But are they equipped with the right skills set? Do they have good leadership skills? Do they have the people's skills to manage others?
Your new supervisors have spent most of their working life up until now following orders but now they are tasked to lead a team. How can they be able to make the smooth transition in their new leadership role?
This Supervisory Development course provides participants with strategies for effective supervision, and the skills and knowledge required to lead a team or work group in a business environment. This course includes developing plans, providing leadership and supervising the performance of a work team.
By the end of the Supervisory program, participants will be able to:
• Prioritise work and managing their time effectively
• Maintain an organised system to monitor own progress to ensure successful completion of projects/assignments in accordance with given plans
• Build commitment in others for their individual/team objectives
• Hold others accountable for their individual results
• Consistently behave in line with own expressed values and principles
• Communicate effectively
• Manage team performance
Who Must Attend
Supervisors to be, supervisors and newly promoted executives
- - Principles of good leadership (Leading Yourself first)
- - Understanding Your Own Leadership style
- - Understanding what makes people tick
- - Discuss What Your Boss, Employees, Peers, and Senior Management Expect from You in Your Supervisory Role
- - Define and Discuss the Four Basic Management Functions: Planning, Organizing, Communicating and Monitoring
- - Identifying strategies for setting goals
- - Discussing and agreeing on goals and responsibilities
- - Identifying resources required
- - Establishing standards of performance required by the team
- - Determining task reporting requirements
- - Discuss Advantages and Disadvantages of One-Way and Two-Way Communication, and When to Use Each
- - Ask Questions That Get the Answers You Need
- - Handling difficult people effectively
- - How to create a Motivating and Inspiring Environment
- - Discuss How the Behavior Is a Function of Its Consequences
- - Demonstrate Rules for Reinforcing Productive Behavior
- - Explain how to Avoid Common Reinforcement Mistakes
- - Use Delegation as a Motivational Tool
- - Develop a Strategy for Solving a Current Employee Motivational Problem
- - Understand Key Principles of Managing Time Effectively
- - Share Time Management Best Practices
- - Explain How to Avoid Typical Time Wasters
- - Demonstrate Five Stages of Managing Meetings Effectively
- - Select and Prioritize Your Own Next Steps
- - Develop an Action Plan for Continuing Professional Development
- - Communicating effectively
- - Encouraging team decision-making
- - Supporting team initiative and interaction
- - Allocating tasks and responsibilities
- - Negotiating strategies for goal achievement
- - Identifying training needs
- - Negotiating on task timelines
- - Reviewing progress against agreed timelines
- - Implementing alternative strategies for task achievement
- - Monitoring and reporting team performance
- - Providing feedback to individual team members
- - Demonstrate Giving and Receiving Criticism Constructively
- - Explain How to Minimize Defensiveness in Yourself and Others
- - Specify Your Own Coaching Strengths and Weak Spots
- - Demonstrate a Five-Step Coaching Discussion Model
- - Deliver and Profit from Peer Feedback
Interactive lectures, discussion, Question & Answers
B (Hons) Econs – Finance UPM
Certified Professional Trainer (CPT)
HRDF Accredited Trainer
Certified NLP Practitioner by American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
Certified NLP Coach by ABNLP
Certified in Time Line Therapy™
Syahman comes with his unique Professional and Phenomenal Training experience of 9 years. His experience and expertise in training comes from his time in the financial industry which groomed him to become a phenomenal trainer he is now.
His ability to handle numerous topics in sales and marketing, leadership, financial planning, talent management, human resource, motivation, office management, communication, team building and administration is his strength. His unique method in training is well received and recognised by his clients.
To date he has trained more than 5000 people with his Phenomenal “Character and Personality” Methodology. He is known as a versatile and entertaining trainer as he believes entertaining training will enhance the result gained from each session.
Throughout his professional training career for the past 9 year, he utilizes his uniquely and personally created methods called The S.H.A.R.E. & H.I.G.H. CONCEPT, The S.I.M.P.L.E. IDEOLOGY, T.F.H. TRAINING METHODOLOGY and PHENOMENOL O.O.T.B. He utilizes the Paper & Recycle-Based Training methodology which is uniquely rare to only a few Trainers in the country.
The S.H.A.R.E & H.I.G.H concept has been regarded as “phenomenal breakthrough” by his clients and participants. The method is a combination of ideas and methodology in which people may apply right away after every session. This is a very powerful tool that emphasises on the strength of each individual, and not their weaknesses.
He was born and raised in a family of educator. Hail from Ipoh, he started of his career in broadcasting with ASTRO after completing his studies. From a modest post of a moderator, he made his way up the ladder and was appointed as a Presentation Director in less than 1 year. Among phenomenal project under his belt during his time there is Akademi Fantasia 1, 2 and 3, El Classico and many more. His role as a Presentation director in airing live telecasts required him to always to make crucial call and tough decision making as to ensure the smoothness of the events. This grueling role sharpen his Decision, Leadership, Creativity and People Management Skills.
In 2005, the opportunity for him to make a new leap in his career come calling. Leaving ASTRO was among the toughest call. As a person, he was known as a person who always ready to take and face new challenges. He joined one of the country’s top financial institution as a Unit Trust Consultant and never look back. Steadily he rose to the occasion in 2009 when he was appointed as Agency Manager (AM) with huge numbers of associates in which he trained and develop under his wing.
He won numerous awards in sales and leadership during his time there. His passion to train and adding values to others people’s life is the keystone that keeps him going strongly. He was awarded the Certified Associate Master Trainer (AMT) title from Dr Lawrence Walter Ng Train The Trainer’s Academy in 2007 in recognition of his hard work and dedication in ensuring the people around him will always receive high quality training and education.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123