“A key- perhaps the key- to leadership is the effective communication of a story” – Howard Gardner
Stories are a powerful communication tool because they are a bridge between the head and the heart. Stories bring together images and words. They can convey information, build relationships and ignite people into action. That is why organisations all over the world are looking at storytelling as a promising tool for leading organisational change. Like it or not, stories will pull you in – they will elicit some kind of reaction from you (consciously or subconsciously). Stories are a way to honour our past, describe our present and shape our future.
Why tell stories in Leadership Management:
- Promotes Problem-Solving
- Encourages Creativity
- Addresses Different Learning Styles
- Powerful Way to Influence and Persuade
- Whole Brain Learning
- Relate ideas and information effectively
- Motivates by Uniting Ideas with Emotions
- Changes the Perception and Perspectives
- Stimulates the Imagination
- Inspires your Team
- A ‘Set Back’ is a Setup for a Comeback
Steve Jobs once out of the blue asked his colleagues: “Who is the most powerful person in the world?” There were many answers but he said: “No! the most powerful person in the world is the Storyteller. The Storyteller sets the vision, values and agenda of an entire generation that is to come. I’m going to be the next Storyteller.” and he walks out to create “Toy Story” by his company PIXAR, which is a multi-million dollar success box office computer-animated movie.
Rediscover the Secrets of the Oldest Tool of Influence In Human History in this mind-blowing and soul-searching sensational workshop applying all the wonderful tools of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Psychology) for positive change.
Upon completion of this StoryTelling programme, you will be able to:
- How to Structure a Great Story in Management
- Engage and motivate others
- Move people to action
- Bring complex facts and figures to life
- Creatively encourage participation in meetings and presentations
- Bolster your own storytelling abilities
- Help others change to empowering perspectives
Storytelling is a new powerful way of communication using stories. You will be able to explore the process, techniques and importance of storytelling. You can use storytelling skills to move ideas into actions.
Who Must Attend
Leaders at all levels who need to communicate and build relationships within their organisations, departments and teams and who are looking for an innovative and fresh way to stimulate and engage others.
Self-assessments, Individual hands-on exercises, Small-group hands-on exercises, Role plays, Video Presentations & Participant presentations.
By applying powerful NLP tools, the course will be taught in a fun interactive manner using lessons learned, practical examples, case studies, demonstrations, games, self-assessment, shared participant experiences and practical creative story telling exercises.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123