We welcome you as part of our talented team who are committed, energetic and enthusiastic;
Updated Oct 2019
POSITION 1: 2 Vacancies
SALES & MARKETING – MANAGER (2 VACANCIES)
1) TRAINING EVENT MANAGEMENT
•For proposing, planning, organizing and the complete execution of training events (operations).
•Manage and head the coordination within budget and meet expectation.
•Traveling to on-site inspections and project managing events.
•Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
•Manage multiple projects and work assignments with team.
•Preparing proposals to send to clients
• Preparing Quotations, invoices, report and post-mortem reports to clients for the events.
• To ensure all client meet satisfaction of the trainings
•To handle corporate event such as corporate training seminars, teambuildings etc.
•To book venue for clients and liaising with hotels.
•To liasing with all vendors to ensure event run smooth.
•Incharge on event day and oversee office operations, to ensure client meet satisfaction of the event.
• To meet government clients, establish relationship and obtain projects that could be awarded
2) SALES & MARKETING
•Proactively in promoting company event services to client and search for new opportunities
•To generate sales for the company especially to sell training events and conferences.
•To achieve sales target and generate new sales for the company.
• To make a phone call (min.50 calls per week) and meet a potential client to present and advise/convince them and close sales
•To market all events offline and online marketing platforms eg fb/ig platform, bloggers, website, online ads, youtube and etc.
•To research and survey current market and competitors.
•Maintain relationship with clients.
• To getting sponsorship from corporate company/agency and etc for our event. E.g: hotels, corporate company and etc.
• To prepare monthly/yearly actual and forecast reports.
• To supervise and handled event team and evaluate their performances
• To follow company SOP and procedures
Basic requirements which you may want to go through if you're suited for to join our team.
POSITION 2: 2 Vacancies
SALES ADMINISTRATIVE & CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
Customer Service, Event Coordination & Credit Control (Backend office)
1. Process administrative work e.g. registration, Prepare invoice & collection of payment on time.
2. Manage enquiries via phone calls, emails, online enquiries, social media appropriately
3. Follow up with clients by calls & emails
4. Arrange event schedules with hotel, clients and team members and correspond well
5. Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
6. Upkeep Office & yourself
7. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
1. Have own transport (car/ bike)
2. Lives in Klang Valley
3. Will to travel / commute around Klang Valley for co-ordination work
4. Able to speak & write English reasonably well as there will be a lot of email and proposals to be done.
5. Apt at using MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel (for analysis), Outlook (email), IT savvy, Social Media savvy
6. Love to serve others and friendly, cheerful as you'd be working with many different people
7. Responsible, accountable with own's work, willing and able to lead & help others (if you're a silo, this could be too challenging for you)
8. Good organisation & communication skills
9. Able to work unsupervised and indepently. (There won't be any nannies or surveilance camera shinning on you.)
Working time: Mon- Fri 9-6pm and alternative Saturdays -half day.
2. Full time
Please call Sue 0146047896 or Lang 013 3907009
Send ur CV to email@example.com
POSITION 3: 5 vacancies
EVENT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
Part-time Event Coordinator during Weekdays whereby you'd be stationed in the Event location (usually hotels in Klang Valley) in charge of ensuring the event run smoothly.
Job scope includes registration, ensuring all delegates attend the said trainings, coordinate with hotel to ensure all meals are arranged accordingly, prepare training report and take photos of the event to be posted on social media platforms. Let us know if you and any of your contacts are interested as well.
E.g. work schedule:
2 consecutive weekdays of event coordination i.e. 8am-6pm.
Please call Sue 0146047896 or Lang 0133907009
Send ur CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Pass MS Office test (MS Word- must be able type fast and pass Eng test, MS Excel- know requirements for printing, MS Excel – able to use basic formula, some filtering etc would be added benefits)
3. Good in English for email writing
4. Able to speak in English, Malay to customers.
1. Part time is available (Weekdays)