You could pour everything you have into preparing for that inevitable showdown across the conference table with your opponent. Reciting and simulating constantly to have every possible angle covered against their maneuvers. And yet, be completely swept aside.
How and why does this happen?
The simple answer is that hard work means nothing if you still don’t grasp the key principles at work in advanced negotiation skills and how they can be applied to specific contexts and conversations.
This course offers a comprehensive education on what goes into constructing highly effective persuasion strategies and the character traits required to convey them confidently. Through simulations, case studies, roleplay and games utilizing EQ, performance analyses, theoretical and practical discourse, you’ll be developing the skills and methods to maximize your strengths and turn the tables on your oppone
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation, knowing the style to adopt to influence at each stage of the process to achieve desired results
- Learn new perspectives of negotiations and influence to achieve agreements beyond “bottom lines”
- Develop and practice successful persuasion and influencing skills that will be useful in any situation
- Be preemptive, creative and critical to analyse the Other’s strategy and engage, align, connect, influence and lead the other to your preferred state
- Mitigate and exit from difficult situations and mistakes
- Acquire and apply verbal and non-verbal strategies and methods, influencing even difficult persons to successful win-win conclusions
- Recognize and counter negotiation techniques and tactics, being objective, creative, calm-headed
- Manage decision risks and close deals effectively with grace and respect
Who Must Attend
Anyone with an understanding of negotiation environments. From novices to experiences negotiators.
"This is the best program I have attended. With so much to learn in three days, learning was made possible by one practical application quickly following another."– Raihana Kareem, Project Manager, PETRONAS
“If you think you have been to negotiation trainings, come to this one, and you will know very soon that you do not know anything about negotiations” – Jason K.H. Lee, Project Manager, M900 Limited, Hong Kong
"I have at last learnt the secret that determines the final outcome of negotiations. It is so simple and stunning."– Chagrapun K., General Manager, Nawarat Public Company, Thailand
"I have been trained in negotiations locally and overseas, but finally I have learnt that further to moving on with the negotiation process, what I need to do to bring about long term success." – Gunasekaran, Independent Salvage Operator
"I must say that if your primary objective is to learn new skills coupled with your intense desire of improving your negotiation skills, this is without doubt the programme for you." – A Malek Idrus, Manager, PETRONAS Holding Company
"As a trading analyst, negotiation is what I do every day. This programme has definitely lived up to it’s name of being at an advanced level. I wish the programme was longer." – Zulkifli Zakaria, Executive, LPPG
“This Negotiation course is an inspiring and motivating training to attend. The trainer helped us to bring out the best in ourselves. Closing deals come easily, effortlessly and abundantly. Yes!” – CG Lee Sales Advisor – Kah Motor Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
ITE INTERNATIONAL LTD
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123