This Telesales and telemarketing training program takes a practical approach in terms of enhancing skills that are imperative for Sales and Service professionals to perform both their functions confidently.
Learning of each key element of Telephone Sales, Handling Objections, Closing and Cross Selling has been included, in order to give the professionals a complete understanding of how to apply the required skills.
- Structure calls more effectively
- Understand the elements of successful telephone communication and improve skills in this area
- Cross Sell other products if required
- Improve questioning and listening skills
- Identify customer’s real needs and match with appropriate benefits.
- Sharpen their closing skills in order to clinch the sale.
- Handle objections effectively and treat them as new opportunities
- Build better relationships with difficult prospects using empathy
- Recognize each prospect’s unique telephone personality and tailor offering accordingly
- Seek buying signals and act accordingly
- Employ a Strategic telesales management system
- Experience a substantial increase in New Sales
- Enhance skills through Telesales and Customer Service training
- Increase the 3 P’s namely:Productivity, Performance and Profits
Who Must Attend
- Telesales and Sales Personnel
- Customer Service
- The assertive prospects
- The difficult prospect
- The talkative prospect
- The passive prospect
- The introduction
- The greeting
- Answering the phone (Call backs) *(Activity-The Diagram)
- Persuasive Speaking
- Making your voice count
- Tone assessment
- Tone characteristics (*Activity-Pass the message)
- Listening effectively
- Facets of active listening
- Active listening techniques (*Activity-Blinded by the phone)
- Dealing with lack of body language
- Words and phrases to use
- Words and phrases to avoid
- Probing Skills for needs exploration
- Acknowledging the NEED
- Matching the NEED through Benefits / Selling
- Testing the water
- Closing Skills
- Gaining Commitment
- Gaining alternative commitment
- Handling objections
- Handling Buying Signals
- Profiling prospective customers / callers
- 1st time customer
- Experienced customer or investor
- Difficult Customer
- Ideal Customer
- Action Plan for each type of prospect
- Probing questions to identify the type of caller
- Product Features and Benefits Analysis
- Needs acknowledgement statements
- Matching our product features to the need
- Matching needs statements using benefits selling
- “Asking for the sale” or “Closing” questions
- Rebuttal statements for all possible objections and scenarios
- Put it all together and action plan.
Interactive input, case study presentation, group discussion and role play.
Mr S Moghal is a Certified Trainer by HRDF, Malaysia. He brings to you over 15 years of experience in call centre training, customer services, telesales and tele-debt trainings and consultancy. Shahrukh believes that front-liners deserve to be assured of their importance in the overall mix of the organizational structure.
The experiences that he has injected into his call centre training and consultancy date back to 1990 when he began his career as a call centre agent in the United States. Subsequently, he moved up the ranks of agent to team leader to internal trainer over a period of 6 years. Since then, he has been actively involved with developing agent and team leader skills within call centre teams in a multitude of industries including Media Prima, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, BPO companies, Pharmaceutical Sales Companies, Software Developers and more.
This experience as a customer service trainer and project coordinator has been instrumental in the development of his understanding of call centre agent and team leader psychology, what drives each position and how skills are developed in each area.
He is a GEM as a trainer.He is active, friendly and approachable. He makes his participants feel at ease and relax during his sessions. He’s highly pragmatic and only shares and trains what he know best to help participants gain the pertinent skills to enhance their own confidence and effectiveness.
Shahrukh is the founder of The PLEASE!™ Workshops which train front liners to implement winning Customer Interaction Tools such as to Probe, Listen, Empathize and Articulate. The PLEASE!™ Workshops are suitable for any executive who interacts with customers regularly. A powerful too, especially in Call Centre Agent skills development. His training sessions are filled with an air of positivity and motivation for the participants. His training style revolves around Concepts, Application, Reflection and most of all FUN!!
Shahrukh’s call centre training clients:
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 + 6% SST per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 + 6% SST per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 + 6% SST per pax|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is NOT INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123