Increasingly, all executives, especially those moving into managerial level need to understand and apply financial know-how in their daily work and know how the business’s operation activities are being captured in the financial reports and what can they do to help improve the business performance.
Gaining financial acumen as part of the management skills is very important for anyone wishing to progress up the career path in any organisation, regardless of their current role and responsibilities.
This 1 day practical course is designed to provide an introduction to accounting and the basic financial knowledge and skills to help you be a step ahead when it comes to taking on more responsibilities in the future, including financial management for your department.
By the end of the Finance for Non Finance Managers course, the delegates will be able to:
- You will understand the objective and purpose of accounting
- You will be familiar with financial statements and their key components and able to read and interpret the financial data to make informed business decisions and to report business performance
- You learn to apply financial analysis to assess profitability, financial risks and credit worthiness of a business
Who Must Attend
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Managers and Executives from non-accounting department
- Personnel who require accounting knowledge to prepare departmental financial reporting
WEBINAR - VIRTUAL LEARNING
Day 1: 10:00 am - 2.00pm ( 4 hours) There will be break in between
Day 2: 10:00 am - 2.00pm ( 4 hours) There will be break in between
Bachelor of Commerce degree (major in Accounting and Finance)
University of Western Australia
Danny has more than 20 years of corporate working experience in a diverse range of industries from manufacturing, logistics, consulting and trading. His last tenure with Quanterm Logistics is the Head of Finance and Accounts. With more than 20 years of combined professional accounting, auditing and taxation exposure, his expertise covers external audit, financial reporting, accounting, GST, corporate and personal tax compliance.
As an approved GST agent with Ministry of Finance in year 2014, he managed a GST consulting & training business and conducted more than 30 public GST seminars for several chamber of commerce and business associations, magazine publisher, accounting firms as well as providing in-house training workshop for GST-registered businesses.
The training clients that he has served included Klang Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Batu Pahat Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Taiping Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Skudai Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Kluang Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Westport Malaysia, Allied Foodservice Equipment Sdn Bhd, SMR HR Group Sdn Bhd, Nouvelle Hotel KL, KFM Holdings Sdn Bhd, Meca HR Group, Universal Media Publishers (M) Sdn Bhd, YME Engineering Sdn Bhd, Paramount Promenade Sdn Bhd, KSB Malaysia Pumps & Valves, Dynamic Venue Sdn Bhd and Goodman Classic (M) Sdn Bhd.
With his corporate working experiences as an accountant, he can share his accounting and finance knowledge and deliver in a practical, fun and interesting manner. He is now developing a programme using experiential learning method (games based) that allow the participants to have a hand-on experience/activity in learning accounting and finance.
To contact Danny Lim, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.